Over 2500 RPMs grinding action
Based on RPM testing of cleared GE and competitive models
- 1/3 horsepower motor
- Large capacity continuous feed disposer
- Over 2500 RPMs grinding action
- Stainless steel jam resistant, dual swivel impellers
- EZ Mount installation
- Direct wire power connection
- Standard sound insulation package
- Cold-rolled carbon steel armature shaft material
- Wall switch with sink stopper
- Manual reset overload protector
- Dishwasher drain connector
- Stainless steel sink flange
- Galvanized steel turntable
- 2 level precutter
|Grinding Speed (RPM)
|2 Level Precutter
|Armature Shaft Material
|Cold-Rolled Carbon Steel
|Approximate Shipping Weight
|Dishwasher Inlet Diameter
|Drain Outlet Diameter
|Full 3-month in-home warranty
|See written warranty for full details
|120 V; 60 Hz; 4.0 A
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.